“Estimates place the Hyper Converged market at around 10-20 Billion (with a B) of TAM (Total Addressable Market), and frankly that may be just the
- Nutanix and Acropolis: Should VMware Be Worried?
- Yellow-Bricks by Duncan Epping
- SpringPath | 5 Key Ingredients for Hyperconvergence Solutions
- HyperConvergence is a lazy ideal
- Commentary from Aidan Finn
- NUTANIX blogs | .NEXT Community | Education
- Converged Infrastructure: Why and Why Not
- Thoughts on VMware’s EVO:RAIL
- The True Cost Of Hyperconvergence | EVO:RAIL: DOING THE MATH
- Nutanix NOOB
- Why I don’t like blade servers
- vInfrastructure Blog
Nutanix has a mission of making virtualization simple by enabling enterprise IT to nix network storage and instead use the power of converged compute + storage to build a high-performance virtualized datacenter with lower cost and complexity. We look forward to a great dialogue about virtualizing without SAN*.
The journey of taking the SMB from client/server to Nutanix. All the way from sales to implementation and beyond. Come join me as we go from Zero all the way to Nutanix.